Knightsbridge Apartments
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$125
US$124
US$116
Priceline
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$146
Agoda.com
US$85
US$81
Good 3.5/5
  • Fitness centre
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$126
  • Room Service
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
  • Restaurant
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
US$234
US$187
  • Pool
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$104
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$114
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsquiet tree lined streetdecent showereast melbournebit datedsmall kitchenetteideal locationsportingfooty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Unwelcoming cold reception. Neglected,Grubby, shabby room.unattended at night. Isolated spot . A garment left on floor In corridor duration of stay (mans vest or underpants). Gardens shabby Bad experience .

Room Tip: Don't take a room here if you are a women travelling alone . Close to MCG might suit a bloke or blokes who are sports fan
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank Paula M
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Location is great for the MCG but finding it wasn't easy, I even put the address into the gps and was right out the front but signage was hidden behind trees. It's aged and could do with an upgrade, a fresh coat of paint would do wonders and the toilet seat, omg...didn't wanna use it as the plastic was peeling and blistered but apart from that, the bathroom was clean, no fan in the small bathroom resulting in feeling like I could pass out after a shower in there. The included wifi didn't work. There was also a notice to say not to put the heating/aircon above 23 or it'll drip on you as its over the bed, as a cold person, I would've liked to be warmer. Vending machine inside the front door was popular with people returning after midnight. Car parking is limited and on checkout I was the first person ready to leave but had to wait for the other 3 cars to leave as I was blocked in. It was the cheapest option available with a mega busy weekend in Melbourne but next time I'd just pay the extra and stay at my preferred hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristy H
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

My sister and I stayed for 3 nights in April and we were very happy with the apartment. Price - excellent. Cleanliness - excellent. Beds and pillows - very comfortable. Staff - helpful and polite. Amenitiesand appliances - all in working order. Would we stay here again? Absolutely, and since returning home I have already recommended it to someone.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Musty smell in room, poor bathroom, weary decor, faded pictures on the wall, useless wi-fi.
The staff were as helpful as possible but, apart from its excellent location, the place has little to recommend it. The plastic lavatory cistern is literally crumbling away and the seat is split. Although there is constant hot water it is either scalding or freezing. When I tried to remedy this by taking a bath in the tiny tub I found there was no plug and I had to fashion one of paper kitchen towels.

Room Tip: Avoid the place
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Wingfield73
Reviewed 19 April 2015

The only thing this accommodation has going for it is the location and it's proximity to the Tennis Centre and the MCG.
The room was not clean enough, the pillows like bricks and the staff were extremely unhelpful and even patronising when it came to the air conditioner, which was positioned directly above the bedside table and leaked directly onto my husbands mobile phone. After I politely informed reception and suggested a reimbursement at least to fix the phone, We were told the air on was not to be turned too low and yes we found the tiniest, microscopic little warning note attached high on a wall near the kitchenette the next day. Not sure how else we were to stay cool given the evening was no less than 30 degrees. Would have preferred a warning from the staff prior to the incident or at the very least a larger warning written perhaps on the unit itself. Overall a horrible, unrelaxing time away. It still upsets me since it is such a rarity that my husband and I get even a night away from our kids for a little break.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple