“Solid Street Food, Well Priced”

Rocket Burger & Fries
Ranked #264 of 4,579 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I walked past this place a few times and decided to trek down for dinner one night. We had tried a few of the fancier places, and while the good wasn't bad, we found it really overpriced. Rocket's though was brilliant, fed both of us for $35 with so many chips left over.

The burgers tasted amazing, I had the man burger which is quite large, so if you're not a big eater you could probably split the burger and chips with a friend. My partner got the big bang, which she really enjoyed also. The serving of fries is extremely generous, and they even throw in a free sauce with the chips.

Unlike the restraunt food, found this tasty and really good value for money, would definitely come back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Loved it last time we were in Melbourne and Rocket Burger has failed to disappoint again. Burgers are amazing and quite cheap considering other options in the city. Screw the gym, smash one of these down instead!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Rocket Burgers is a small kiosk over the road from Flinders St station, at first sight it looks a little seedy but dont let that put you off.
The burgers are all freshly pressed and cooked to order and they taste delicious. Even though it was busy, our order was cooked and served within a matter of minutes. They also serve chicken and veggie alternatives.
If you’re in the area or coming back from an evening out, try Rockets you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Polite girl served us
Super burger but chips a bit too salty for my liking
Hot and tasty
Quick service

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped to grab some fries on my way home after a terrible and inedible meal at a nearby restaurant. I went for the Canadian gravy and cheese loaded fries - unfortunately the fries even though cooked fresh while I waited, had a strange sweet taste and once covered with cold gravy meant the whole dish was pretty awful and no longer hot. A shame but it is a cheap place so I shouldn't have had high expectations I suppose!

1  Thank Londontraveller1811