“Delicious, stylish and super service!”
Review of Scopri

Scopri
Ranked #1 of 4,256 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Reviewed 16 September 2017

From the moment I entered Scopri, I was treated as an honoured guest. It was a weeknight but busy nonetheless and the staff referred to me by name which was lovely as I was dining alone. The olive oil and the restaurant made sourdough (using an 8 year old culture!) was outstanding. The kingfish carpaccio, the duck ragout with hand made fettucine and the gorgeous young Italian waiter who referred to me as La Bella Signora! Ha! What more could I want? Well, as it turns out, the Scopri dessert! That's what. A tower of chocolate housing liquid salted caramel and mousse ... with a crispy shell. HEAVEN. I honestly wished I had a friend to enjoy it with. Maybe next time. This is like Melbourne in the 90's but with today's innovation. Style, substance and class. I loved it!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We had handmade fettuccine with duck ragu, kingfish capriccio, and calamari, and a chocolate dessert. Everything was outstanding, but our favorite was still the fettuccine!

Service was warm, welcoming, service staff all had a sense of humor. This restaurant really lives up to its name, well deserving of the TA rating. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

SCOPRI has impeccable table setting, proper stemware, quality produces and cook to perfection dishes. BYO is acceptable at $20/bottle.
The way they make fish here is beautiful that most of them serve in whole piece.
The restaurant manager has mixed up our BYO accidentally. He had done whatever he could to make it up. Forgivable. I will definitely come again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We ran a wine dinner in the upstairs room and had a brilliant experience. Georgio and the team looked after us ensuring the evening didn't miss a beat. The agnolotti was an absolute highlight! We'll be back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had the set menu for a group of 16 in the private room. A couple of special dietary requirements were well catered for and the food was delicious. The service was excellent. Thank you for a great night.