“Try to find such a place an Italy!”
Review of Brunetti

Brunetti
Ranked #1 of 56 Bakeries in Melbourne
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Brunetti’s is an institution and honestly I have not found another place like it anywhere in the wonderful world, not even Italy. I am sure you can get better coffees and cakes, but here it all revolves around the total package. Watching the baristas punching out hundreds of coffees, the so fitting large black and white images, the endless line out of cakes, it is such a treat.

I am sure all these cakes are bad for me, but bad things can be good as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,666)

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great quality and genuine Italian style. A real taste of Italy for anyone missing it or interested in trying a proper Italian experience.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for a meal before attending a concert. I had the bolognese and my partner had a pizza. The flavours were so delicious and authentic and the cocktail we had was amazing. Great service, fantastic food and a wonderful location makes this place a 10/10 for me. Good luck walking past the cabinet of cakes and desserts without gorging yourself in more than one of those. Next time we are in Melbourne we will definitely go back. It's a must.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Brunetti's is a landmark in Melbourne. A huge well established cafe with so much to graze on. The staff are dressed in smart attire. A lovely way to spend morning or afternoon tea.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Breakfast , Morning Tea and Lunch is the best time to get there and relax with friends. Afternoons are crazy.......