“ Creative Japanese Deliciousness ”
Review of Misuzu's

Misuzu's
Ranked #468 of 4,476 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Albert Park
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Not wanting a heavy lunch we settled for a number of entrees to share ..... the agedashi katsu tofu, baked scallops & almond prawns were delightfully presented & delicious.

The rhubarb crumble was just hmmmmm.

Will be back to try more offerings.... there's a takeaway section as well & the choices are quite delectable looking, will need further exploration.

Being a Sunday lunch service was prompt & attentive.

1  Thank Viviann B

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Food here is very good - family and friends always enjoy this restaurant. Often we visit with our dogs and sit outside. On a warm day/night it is very pleasant.
THe food is always very good. Service can sometimes be sporadic especially if it is a full house.
The food is not cheap.

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Awesome variety of Sushi, sashimi, tasty Japanese salads along with a bunch of different items you can heat up like Yakitori and different Japanese cruquettes etc.

Great takeaway food but be prepared for the bill.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I come to Misuzu's several times for a sit down dinner as well as getting some takeaway. The food here is always good as well as the services. My favourite dish would be all the grilled/BBQ scallops/salmon belly/prawn/oyster sushi. The oyster sushi just melt in your mouth and is my all time favourite. There was a couple of time I visited that they ran out of their oysters. We tried some main dishes here as well. While they were good and fresh, they don't really stand out to me. I'd rather stick with their sushi and all the yummy entrees.

1  Thank Natilda
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The service was very slow and unattentive. I had booked a table for 5 for a Birthday Dinner. The table was not ready. They started cleaning it after we sat down. Table not set up is unusual for misuzus. The food was ok but not great. The starters arrived after the main course. Very disappointed