“Fabulous food. ”
Review of Chee Tayeb

Chee Tayeb
Ranked #76 of 1,513 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Description: Welcome to Chee Tayeb, an authentic modern Lebanese Bistro/Café in Perth City. Chee Tayeb is a family owned and operated venue. Enjoy the best in traditional Lebanese cuisine in an atmosphere true to the Lebanese culture. From the exceptional service and secret ingredients of timeless recipes, Chee Tayeb blends modern design with originality straight from Lebanon. Our hope is to create a cozy environment where those who have never been to Lebanon leave our space with the goal of visiting, and for those who have been, to leave feeling like they just had a real taste of Beirut.
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Visited CheeTayeb by chance on Sunday and what a tremendous find. Fresh ingredients and the most courteous owner. Zaatar was sublime. Beautiful halloumi with eggs washed down with Cardamom coffee

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My partner and I booked a table at Chee Tayeb for a big birthday celebration, and spoke in advance with the owner and chef about making some sumptuous taste platters for us and our friends to enjoy on the evening. The front of house staff were incredibly accommodating and friendly and willing to go the extra mile to pull off a great night for us both! The food was delicious and lovingly presented and prepared! The staff at Chee Tayeb went above and beyond, and their food is really putting Lebanese cuisine on the map here in Perth! Will be back often, and with more friends in tow. 5 stars all the way!!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Great Food, great service and great atmosphere the place is really cool and very clean inside and outside i will go back definitely with my family this week and every week. Great job for the owner and the crew

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Called in again to this little gem. Had the kafta followed by the knafe - all I can say is WOW !!! The kafta was spectacular, from the aromas that were given off when served to the last bite it can not be faulted - very yummy and moresh. The knafe... oh my goodness - it was like heaven on the plate. Will definitely be coming back. Service is fantastic, prices are great and the food is amazing.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Food was average. Charged twice in error on my credit card (4 wines instead of 2). Owner not interested when I called to query it. Just said it's what I ordered although my receipt said otherwise. Complete rip off!

JonathanG1987, Manager at Chee Tayeb, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Hi there, if you have been charged for something you didn't order, I assure you that you will get refunded. However, we have cams in the restaurant and your more than welcome to come over and see by yourself how many drinks you had last Saturday Night! Intoxication its a trouble sometimes, I can understand! please pass by and check the record footage. Thanks