“How do you stuff up chips?”

Fast Eddys Cafe CBD
Ranked #1,115 of 1,425 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Description: A little about us.... Fast Eddys Perth is a family friendly, nostalgia themed 24 hour cafe that provides real food to satisfy any taste or appetite at ANYTIME!!! So if you are craving a late night snack or lunch with the kids then you have found the right place. We do great steaks, ribs, burgers, salads, all day breakfasts, desserts and much more. And if what you are after is not listed on the menu we will try our hardest to conjure it up for you!! WE CAN CATER FOR GROUP BOOKINGS UP TO 100 AND EVEN HAVE AN UPSTAIRS SECTION THAT CAN BE BOOKED OUT FOR GROUPS (Subject to availability). AND YES, WE EVEN DO GLUTEN FREE!! We have been around in Perth since 1978... and yes there really was a Fast Eddy!!!
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I decided to play it safe and order the wedges. You surely can't stuff up chips. Lol I was wrong. I could have bought McCain chips and put them in my oven for like 1/4 of the price and they STILL would have been better. On top of that, there was a GREEN chip. Like, wtf?! A green chip...? They were also cooked in cheap, over used oil. Will not be going here again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I really want to find something positive to say here but I have nothing. Restaurant is old and in desperate need of a revamp. And god knows what is going on in the toilets there but literally had to hold my breath the stench was so bad. We were almost the only diners there (I know why now) and our waitress was friendly, but our order was still messed up with the wrong meal ordered. I played it safe with Eggs Benedict with spinach, ended up with 2 hard boiled eggs perched upon overcooked spinach saturated in the water it was maybe cooked in? Yuk...and the hollandaise sauce was not right and left an awful aftertaste in my mouth for about an hour. Kids ordered the Fast Eddy's burgers, which on appearance looked alright...I almost had menu envy...until my daughter said the meat patty was awful and tasted like it had been unfrozen! My kids will usually eat anything...so that gives you a good idea how unappetising that was. We were all so uninspired by the main course, the kids wanted to eat dessert elsewhere, so we left...sadly won't be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Outdated, really needs some money spend on an upgrade. The ladies toilets are tiny and smell really really terribly bad. The food was ordinary at best. Would not recommend or come back.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Cafe setting was out dated, place was not maintained.. spider web could be seen. The latte and cappuccino were terrible, the worst I had in Perth. Will not be back.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I went to get a cheese burger after a concert at the Arena with friends. I was was the worst burger I have ever tried to eat. The meat patty was tough, it was completely dry, rubbery & tasteless with hardly any ketchup. To top off the bad food, the waiter tripped a tray of drinks in my friends lap. Obviously it was an accident but there was no drink replacement & they still tried to charge us for it! I will never go there again!

1  Thank b0bbyc404