“Great tapas, Sausalito vibe”
Review of The Partisan

The Partisan
Ranked #216 of 1,422 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Perth
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I was taken here for lunch on a second job interview and we had a great meal. The tapas was amazing and the vibe was great - right on the water, sun shining, great service too! Very much like Saucilito in California, right in my own backyard!

1  Thank Millie R

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Arrived here on a hot busy Anzac day. Quickly worked out it was one of those "oder at the counter" places. That's OK, but then I was asked where I was sitting. I was by myself so hadn't grabbed a table - didn't want to leave my gear there while I ordered. WI was waved in one directed...and I think i found the table she meant. But then it was super hot so I moved. And then it became difficult because my drink and food went to another table and I had to wave them over. This would have all been avoided by using table numbers and just asking what general direction a customer was going. Staff were clearly stretched. The food was fantastic as was my drink - problem was - ordering a second and something sweet for dessert would have been all too hard because if being "solo" - so that profit was lost to this wee establishment.

2  Thank travellingbuzz
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Breakfast menu - so much choice. Food was great, we decided to share so that we could try a few different things. Relaxing location during the week, I imagine it would be pretty busy on the weekend given its location. Downside - finding and having to pay for parking in East Perth

3  Thank patchmel
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I've been here twice over a couple of visits to Perth. I love the location in East Perth on the waterfront, small boats coming and going, but I feel it maybe a victim of it's own success. Granted, a beautiful Sunday morning, packed - maybe too packed. Order at the counter...grrrr, yep saves on staff I guess, but a long queue (15 minutes in a queue) that then impinges on people inside the cafe. The basic issue here is a smallish infrastructure cafe with too many seats to cope with. Had several waiters come to our table during our breakfast trying to deliver to the wrong table. So, 15 minutes in the queue, then another 20 mins for the food. Hmmm.. Anyway, food was good, coffee was good. Would I recommend it? Probably, for the location. Have plenty of time.

1  Thank sorrento444
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Our first time dining here, wish we were local to come back again! Food fresh and delicious - lovely starters followed by a whole barramundi shared between 2 for mains. Very relaxed dining outside with lovely views of the marina. Needed to go inside to ask for a table but staff were friendly and helpful. Fantastic sangria on the drinks menu too! A lovely quieter option for those wanting to have atmosphere but not so much noise of other nearby venues.

1  Thank Veronica W