“Revolting”

Angkor Cafe
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Decided to try after a couple of recommendations, really wish we hadn't. Started with stale prawn crackers,then was hoping for chicken satay on sticks but she had given it as a main course.The green curry was OK but the rest was inedible. The beef was like jelly and could have been anything, all veggies were over cooked, the Thai red was insipid looking, watery and we couldn't decide what it was. The rice had some dodgy looking translusent prawns in which I didn't trust. $78 down the drain. When I called to tell them the guy couldn't have given a monkeys. We certainly won't go back

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I went to the cafe at 12:00pm and they are supposed to be open 11:00 am to 2:30 pm but they were not open. Said chef were not there yet and wouldn't be until 1:00 pm. I have eaten here a few times and the food is amazing and I love their lunch special, but they weren't even open during the lunch hours? Disappointed..

Reviewed 5 November 2015

A wonderful place to have a quiet dinner with family and friends. food was very tasty and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I always stop in for a quick lunch as this place is extremely reliable and efficient. The young lady waitress is fantastic and friendly, and the food is always fresh and well presented. 10/10 for me. Well done!

Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

Best Asian food of the north....Our favorite is the fresh spring rolls no one compares, my husband has the Chilli chicken they use the freshest ingredients. The best lunchtime deal always offers chilled filtered water to accompany meals great food always.