All reviews great location apple store hay street family room within walking distance free wifi valet parking two double beds hotel is located train station perth city quiet room the ground floor stayed for nights elizabeth quay easy access business trip
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Stuck right in the middle of town & next to the Apple Store I found it to be great.
They have a restaurant on the side called Ivy & Jack's, this is great.

My concerns, the accessible room is a little weird. If you have the bathroom door open there is no room to get past (AT ALL), it completely blocks the hallway.

The bathroom flooded terribly, every time I showered & I needed 8 extra towels every shower I had.

The lifts are also very small & only one of them will fit a mobility scooter inside & this does take some time waiting for it to come up or down, if not there already.

On your way to the accessible room, there is a carpeted incline which is very awkward, annoying & rather difficult to manoeuvre a few times a day.

What makes this hotel good for me even with the challenges that are been rectified, is the staff. They are all very helpful & assisted with everything I needed.

Room Tip: Middle Of Town
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
HIPCC, Manager at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear John C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre and for your review on TripAdvisor.

We truly appreciate your feedback as it assists us to improve our service / facilities for all our guests. I would like to extend my sincere personal apologies for any inconvenience and / or discomfort caused during your stay. Whilst we always doing our utmost to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations; we very much regret on this occasion, we did not meet all your expectations due to the points you raised with respect to our King Accessibility Room.

I am pleased you enjoyed our friendly service and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Travis P – Reception Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel located in the city centre. The breakfast was great, with a wide diversity. The 8th floor room was quiet and well kept! 25 minutes walk from Kings Park. The resturant Ivy&Jacks have great food and is a great place for a drink alone or with friends

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
HIPCC, Manager at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Madeleine D,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read you enjoyed the ‘Ivy & Jack’ restaurant and were pleased with our central city location. Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre and we do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Travis P - Reception Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel is located in the city at a convenient location. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The room we had was fitted with a glass bathroom door, which I am not sold on. People do not have glass bathrooms at home and I am not sure why anyone would want a glass bathroom door in a hotel either. The views are typically in a 'courtyard' and not of the city or river so not real interesting views. I liked the hotel but not a favorite. There is a place to eat on the street level that looks good, did not try. The hotel is located in a fun and convenient location. The hotel is clean and nice.

Room Tip: Ask for room of a view of city or river, not just the 'courtyard' which is industrial
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HIPCC, Manager at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Stephen O,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre and for taking the time to write a review on the TripAdvisor website. We do appreciate feedback as it assists us to review our processes and practices to improve guest satisfaction.

We are delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our convenient central city location. For any future stays, I have attached to your stay preferences, a room with a view. Thank you again for your comments and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again on your next visit to Perth, Western Australia.

Best Regards,

Travis P- Reception Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Never quite sure of what to expect of a hotel in the CBD on a busy street, I booked the HI Perth knowing the brand staying in them regularly.
Could not have been happier. Check in was pleasant, staff were friendly and helpful and the room was very well equipped and appeared to have been recently refurbed.
I had dinner downstairs in the hotel bar and restaurant - partly because it was really busy on Sunday night - the locals seemed to be having a good time there.
Overall - I rate this very strongly - so much so that I have re booked there next week.

Room Tip: My room was at the back and very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
HIPCC, Manager at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear LovesAWine,

We are truly grateful to you for sharing your feedback with us and other travellers as we are consistently striving to provide a memorable experience for all our guests. Your kind words are appreciated and we are delighted you enjoyed our warm, friendly hospitality.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre and we look forward to welcoming you again next week.

Warm Regards,

Travis P – Reception Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My family and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn for 3 nights in two rooms. The hotel is in a wonderful location, walking distance to all major locations in the city area (including dozens of restaurants) and right near all the Perth free buses. The hotel is clean, quiet (our rooms were towards the back) and well designed. All the staff were very welcoming, happy and helpful. Breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was fantastic - great selection and a high standard including a juicer where you can make your own healthy fresh juice combinations. Extremely good value for such a super location and standard. Highly recommended for families, couples and business travellers.

Room Tip: I imagine rooms towards the back have less street noise but the windows seem double glazed so I am sure its not too noisy at the front.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HIPCC, Manager at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Lucinda A,