1,208 results
All reviews spg member across the road frosted glass door hopman cup deluxe room room service bar downstairs harbour town wellington street valet parking buffet breakfast train station business hotel an overnight stay bed was comfortable car park late check
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stayed two weekends in a row at Four Points. Both times using a Groupon voucher, which was exceptional value for money. I am always a little sceptical that l may not get treated as well as a full paying guest when l purchase these offers but staying two weeks in a row actually proved that l need not worry. Both times the rooms were of a very high standard. Everything clean and comfortable.
The bathroom layout was a little odd with opaque doors, which let a lot of light into the main bedroom so we funmbled our way about if we needed to get up during the night.
On my second visit, the room pretty much over looked the Freeway but we could not hear the traffic at all (unless there was a siren).
Breakfast was kept hot and topped up regularly. Every single member of staff was cheerful, polite and very helpful.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I have stayed with this hotel on a number of occasions. Staff have always been very helpful and kind. Location is great. Good breakfast. Nearby parking. Rooms are reasonably quiet, except near the lifts. Overall good experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018

My room was pretty good especially the bathroom, great location, plus the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'm not big on the full luxury hotel thing so the lack of a mini-bar was fine by me. There were USBs on the clock radio which was helpful but the time wasn't set. The only thing for me was that the room wasn't quiet. My guess was that it was adjacent the AC system or something like that because there was a constant dull roar and I didn't sleep well.

Room tip: Probably avoid the first floor
Trip type: Travelled on business
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us last week. Please accept my apologies with regards to the noise from the Air-conditioning system. We have updated your profile noting that you would like a quiet room away from noise should you wish to stay with us again. We are extremely happy to hear that the staff here were helpful and friendly. Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

There aren’t too many luxury facilities at this hotel. The fitness centre is mediocre, there is no pool or spa facilities, the dining is basic and the rooms very average. You will have a comfortable stay here and the hotel is ok for an overnight stay but you wouldn’t want to spend a holiday here.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

very clean room and excellent bathroom space!

Our family loves the hotel and will definitely stay here again for concerts!

The food at restaurant is excellent with great spread of food choice. I can see the staff are enjoying their work too at coffee machine counter. Great vibes!

Room tip: City View Room
Date of stay: August 2018