1,567 results
All reviewspetite queen roomgreat locationrooms are smallshort stayacross the roadcomfortable bedtrain stationcentral locationmiss maudsironing boardwalking distancestay there againpublic transportfree wifione night staychecking outthe heart of the city
Reviewed 6 July 2015

- service was good, and friendly, especially the lobby/reception
- hotel was kept clean
- coins laundry available
- good location
- good parking arrangement
- house keeping was flexible, we woke up after noon and told them clean the room for us and then were happy to do it
- printing and scanning services
- dedicated air-con in the room

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2015

Dear ym20,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great that you had an enjoyable stay and were able to take advantage of the many services that we provide.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Right from my original query via email the staff were more than helpful. What a great hotel, with wonderful staff in a fabulous location. Always obliging, helpful & cheery. The room was excellent, the bar next door offered terrific meals & great entertainment, easy walking to train station & ferry wharf. Will definitely recommend to family & friends.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Chezbut,

Thanks for such a fantastic review.

I am delighted that your whole experience from the initial inquiry right though to departure was so positive. My team work very hard and were thrilled to hear you kind works.

Be sure to contact us when you return to Perth as we love welcoming back return guests.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Rooms in Perth aren't cheap and the Pensione can be seen as a "budget" hotel given its location and that it seems new (or well maintained). Check-in was swift and smooth and the agent was friendly.

The room, as expected was pretty small and the bathroom with its gray flooring and layout/furnishing seemed to be almost kind of like one would have if they were in a college dorm (a nice one which had its own bathroom). But was very well maintained and spotless.

The hotel didn't really offer many services, nor did I need to use them. Front desk staff were helpful in getting me maps and giving me sightseeing ideas as well as giving me thoughts on what rental car agencies to choose.

The hotel is located in a great part of downtown Perth in Chinatown/Little Korea/Little Japan area and is easily walking distance to the central strip and business areas.

Would more than happily stay here again when in Perth. Good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamil B

Dear Jamil B,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

Ensuring that the hotel is well maintained is something that we take very seriously and it pleases me that we still get referred to as newly refurbished particularly when our refurbishment was completed 3 years ago. This is testament to the fantastic team that work very hard to achieve this.

I am thrilled that you found our location to be central for your needs and the service received helpful and knowledgeable. The team loved receiving your feedback.

Make sure you look us up when you are next in Perth as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I was looking for a budget hotel for a short stay before driving down to Margaret River the following morning. Pension was just what I need with reasonable price, good location and clean rooms. While room is not big, it has what is required for a good night sleep. The staff was friendly and helpful too. It is within walking distance to many eating and shopping options. I will choose Pensione for my next trip to Perth.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyegeak

Dear Lyegeak,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am delighted to hear that we were perfect for your short stay prior to going to the Margaret River. I hope you enjoyed your time down there as much as you did with us.

We can’t wait to see you on your next trip to Perth.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

The location of this hotel is good. It is closed to the bus stop and train station (10 mins walk). Highly recommend to reserve the deluxe room so you have more space to store your luggage. The housekeeping service in weekday is better than weekend (no clean glasses and facial tissues get replaced). Very friendly staffs in the lobby. Good budget hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Dear bird315,

Thanks for sharing your recent experience at our hotel and for the tip to reserve a Deluxe room if you have a lot of luggage as this is certainly the case. I am pleased on the most part you had an enjoyable stay.

We always strive to ensure that our level of service and cleanliness in consistently maintained to a high standard and this is what our guests have come to enjoy. It appears however that we have dropped the ball slightly over the weekend of your stay and I would like to sincerely apologise for this and assure you this was an isolated incident.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.