“Lovely place for a sweet treat”
Review of Rochelle Adonis

Rochelle Adonis
Ranked #606 of 1,503 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We visited as a group for the high tea.

The visit was thoroughly enjoyable. A selection of well thought out, delicious savouries to start, followed by some beautifully made sweets, including sorbet and ice cream sundae. The food was quite outstanding.

One thing Rochelle Adonis could review to elevate the experience for their customers would be the servingware. Some was chipped and had the gold leaf/print wearing off the rim of some of the cups, which is a little off putting to drink from. Also, some serving tongs at the table for the sugar bowl and food trays would be appreciated.

The food is beautifully and carefully made and I recommend that everyone tries this place for tea at least once.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

It is all about brunching in Perth these days and Rochelle Adonis is now offering brunch unlike any other brunch place I have visited in Perth. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been dreaming about the house brioche and raspberry curd since I walked out the gates last Saturday. The variety of sweet and savory was on point all whilst enjoying my very own Marie Antoinette moment in Rochelle Adonis' amazing front garden.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We called in for an early lunch at this cafe. The setting in the garden at the front of the cafe was nice with shade from the two large trees in the garden. We had creamed corn soup drizzled with basil oil, it was tasty served with a warm herby roll and a small jar of piped butter. The ambience of this cafe is lovely, the service is excellent and presentation of food and table setting is very good. Thankfully my ears were not being blasted with loud music which is what happens in nearly every cafe I go in these days, it was perfectly peaceful and we could enjoy our food which was delicious.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

New brunch at Racc was an absolute delight , lovely sitting under the trees in the courtyard with delicious tasting plate of brunch favs ! What was my favorite little tasty snack ? Personally the brioche and the Danish were amazing and the corn fritters , the yogurt pot and the smoked salmon on rosti , ok so maybe I loved it all ? Go try it for yourself ! You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We had a lovely morning trying out the new brunch menu and also having the pleasure meeting with Rochelle herself. Great value for money and just that extra bit to make you feel special. It's a must, we will definitely be going back again!