“Wow. Views & Food ”

Price range: US$22 - US$36
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated high above the city centre, C Restaurant is Perth's only revolving restaurant offering unrivalled views. Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner we serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I have appreciated the terrific views from this C Restaurant a few times . It's a good Restaurant though a little expensive . I hope the Menu is updated soon . I enjoyed it . It's not cheap. .... a good place to try for that special occasion.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,813)

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Entering the restaurant, the ambiance is fantastic. The lighting is set just right for business or romance. The greeting was very pleasant and friendly as we were escorted to our table.
When our waiter came to take us through the menu and specials, his knowledge was great as were his recommendations.
We had the degustation dinner which delighted me as the amount of food was perfect for how hungry I was. The food was some of the best I have had in restaurants in WA.
The service could not be faulted as our drinks were kept topped up but we were not interrupted too often.
The price is a little higher than other places but the service and food more than made it worth it.
Great place to go for an occasion.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Views and atmosphere excellent, food is well presented and tasty, wait staff very attentive and helpful. I have many food sensitivities and the wait staff and kitchen produced some beautiful food for me.

On the down side I don't drink alcohol, soft drink etc. as it was a special occasion I took a bottle of sparling apple juice which cost $6.00 I was told we would have to pay $20 if I wanted to drink it, needless to say I drank water.

The other down side was the female manning the desk (possibly manager) I found her to be officious and aggressive for no apparent reason.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great little restaurant, great views, great food to eat. Worth th waiting love the sceanea!
So much to talk about as gooing around.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Food is very rich and cooked to perfection. The views from the top are amazing and you can see really far. The service is great with the waiters/waitresses paying the right amount of attention. Great cocktails too. Definitely a must visit while in Perth.

Date of visit: August 2018