“Amazing gnocchi ”

Ranked #82 of 1,485 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Perth
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We were only in Perth for one night and stumbled across Julio's. The gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce was the most delicious gnocchi I have ever had. Anywhere. Ever. Whilst my husband's fish was tasty, it was slightly over cooked. We would go back if we found ourselves in Perth again.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Julio's is a pleasant place to eat solo. It has a nice feel about it and is quite quaint.
The facade is beautiful and welcoming.
It is linked to be sage hotel so it's quite open on one end as it leads into the hotel but it's a special little place.

The food is very tasty and of a beautiful quality. I have eaten here a couple of times and also stay at the hotel from time to time for work as I am from Melbourne.
Every dish I have eaten here has not disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Again at one of those places that has great atmosphere and a fancy menu that looks appetising but fails to deliver. Wanted a quick bite to eat while doing some business. Had the arancini balls, beer batters chips and a meat and cheese platter to share. All was very salty and portions were on the lean side. $9 for the chips that would even fill the palm of your hand. Had been here many years ago and was fantastic and that's one of the reasons for the choice of venue, besides the convenience. Don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Small serves, only 2 meager slices bread on entree cold meat and cheese platter.
Main course lamb shoulder - very small serve. Both left hungry, service o.k

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I loved this restaurant so much that I went twice in one week. The gnocchi is to die for, has to be the fluffiest I have every had, I wanted to ask for the recipe. This is a must for couples and friends.