“Oh My Goodness!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Bakeries in Perth
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

I've visited Miss Maids on many occasions, these last visits were the best. My daughter and I were staying over at the Pensione and pooped down for breakfast. There is a huge range in the smorgasbord style restaurant, something for absolutely everyone, including little special touches like Milo on tap. The quality of the food was second to none. I had Xmas day here 25yrs ago, and that was just as good! They are open every day, and will remain my go~to place for breakfast in the city.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I loved the red velvet cake, the best I've had, and the coffee was great too. Coffee and cake at Miss Maud's was a pleasant way to catch up with friends.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff and service with a smile complements this nice Moss Maud in West Perth.

There are lots of yummy treats and quick affordable coffee - large coffee for under $5 which is unheard of in Perth.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Nice to grab a large flat white each morning at Miss Maud; in a size that was comparable to the US! We had been missing our 24 punch cups in the morning for sure!

Reviewed 28 January 2015

Next to the restaurant but ok for a coffee and fresh pastries .nice hot food and used by locals so always good sign. Not far from mall so quick light meal ok. Only a bakery as such but worth a try or take something away with you