“Jimmys birthday ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner and mum visited my sister in Perth, during our visit my sister and husband took us to this beautiful restaurant for a surprise birthday evening for there future son inlaws birthday. Not only was the views beautiful the restaurant was out of this world, the food was so gorgeous and prices were very reasonable, the staff was helpful all the time one especially her name was Natalie she was so kind and friendly I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits this beautiful place any time there in Perth.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Whilst the food is OK and the surroundings are lovely (if you are seated outside) I really found it disappointing. The general vibe of the place leaves a lot to be desired. Even outside its very noisy and some of the surrounding tables were quite rude and inappropriate. We only had mains which were Thai Salad x 2 and a chicken breast - since when did chicken breast have a drumstick in it? Anyway the food was acceptable, the wine list OK and not too outrageous but the ambience was lacking.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Showed up here 40 minutes before closing. I understand how annoying that can be to the staff when you order appetizers, entrees, and multiple drinks. I promised Brooke I would mention her in my review as both the food and service were top notch. Come here to try something different with a local flavor. I had the kangaroo tenderloin and squid appetizers, along with the salmon main while my colleague had the lady slipper. No complaints about anything- 10/10 I will be returning next time I run through Perth.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Went there for lunch some days ago with the parents. When we requested to sit near the water, she was unhappy and led us all the way to the bar and told us that we could sit anywhere there instead. Since we wanted to dine in the restaurant and not the bar, we went back to the restaurant, and chose to sit indoor since we couldn't sit where we wanted outside.
While we were eating, 2 ladies were seated where we wanted to initially. Mind you that the table was for 6 pax (I thought this was the reason she didn't want us there which is acceptable) and it wasn't reserved.
Poor service by this lady aside, the other staff were okay and some of the food were great. We ordered the Butter Chicken Pizza, some Barramundi dish and Marinara Pasta. Both pizza and fish were tasty (we loved it!) but the Marinara was our least favourite, could get better pasta elsewhere.

1  Thank Imkeemy
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Had some of the best calamari I've ever tasted!

It's situated in a beautiful location which adds to the atmosphere, can get very busy and staff don't always appear to be engaged in catering for all the customer's needs.

One of our dishes contained cling film, not the end of the world, but no staff were bothered. Portions are large!

Overall, very much enjoy eating here.