2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 22/10/21
Hotels.comUS$671
CheapTicketsUS$671
Trip.comUS$676
All reviews heritage room wildflower restaurant state building cathedral square complimentary mini bar city room balcony room beautiful hotel massive bathroom turn down service hotels around the world hotel experience wonderful stay margaret river high tea bars and restaurants rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

Stunning building. Wonderful welcome. Amazing room. Stayed for four nights and I can confirm the COMO's reputation as the best hotel in Perth if not in Australia. Beautiful swimming pool and spa. Great breakfast, especially the omelette and a nice beer selection in the bar. Excellent all round.

Date of stay: June 2021
Jesse Tibert, General Manager at COMO The Treasury, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Dear sillerymcgreery,

Greetings from COMO The Treasury!

Thank you for sharing your generous compliments on your recent stay with us.

The team and I are delighted your stay was truly memorable.

Please keep in touch should you wish to return for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

This is a luxury hotel. As always it's all in the details. No reception desk, take a seat we'll come to you to check you in, any request - no problems, a bathroom the size of the bedroom complete with a bath for 2 and (my pet peeve when is not thought of) a canister filled with bath salts and petals for use! Throw in breakfast and mini bar (part thereof) in the room rate and you have yourself a winner. The building is gorgeous and ultra tasteful, not much in the way of views like our other 5 star hotels, but honestly you don't need to look out. If you're looking for tasteful luxury look no further.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nadia B,

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay at COMO The Treasury.

I am delighted your stay was filled with memorable moments of understated luxury. I will certainly pass along your compliments to our colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I booked a stay for my parents as a gift for my Dad's 60th Birthday celebration. From the initial booking up until the check out, the experience was exceptional and the team at the State Building truly went out of their way to create a memorable experience. I would first like to commend George from the reception for assisting me when enquiring about the booking and also for going out of his way to find material for a mock gift card. He truly went above and beyond with my request! I would also like to thank the team for an exceptional and seamless check in experience. We arrived early without requesting an early check in, however the room was ready and the service was exceptional. We then had pre drinks at the Merchant Bar, and Sarah was so kind and attentive. I had mentioned earlier to her that we had a reservation later at Wildflower, and she had called the restaurant to advise that we were running a little late and were finishing off our drinks without us asking her to do so. To me this was such a personal touch, and she truly anticipated our needs. Lunch at Wildflower was exceptional, and Charlotte was so kind and hospitable and really made an effort to recognise my Father's Birthday. Overall a fantastic experience and I highly recommend his establishment!

Dear SSaree,

Greetings from COMO The Treasury!

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community.

The team and I are delighted your stay was fantastic. I will share you compliments with our colleagues.

Please contact us directly if we can be of assistance with a future reservation.

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

Perfect in every way i could possibly imagine. Stayed 1 night with my partner in the studio suite and the room was beautifully derecoated. Size of bathroom was enormous and the floor heating was so fancy! Customer service was the highlight for us. From warm greetings by the porter at the valet to the lovely receptionist personally walking us to the room to great recommendations of where to dine. Staff were always happy and willing to assist. Swimming pool was nicely heated, sauna was sadly under renovation but the gym was very high tech and sophisticated. Breakfast was delicious, the COMO Signature green drink was very interesting but refreshing. If you're considering staying at the COMO Treasury for a special occasion, I would highly recommend. Yes, it is definitely very expensive but I feel it is worth it in comparison to the crown towers and the ritz carlton.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear kitimad99,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at COMO The Treasury with the TripAdvisor community.

I am most pleased your stay was most memorable and I will be sharing your compliments with the team.

Please contact us directly should your travel plans bring you back to our State Buildings once more.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

We celebrated our 60th Wedding Anniversary with family n& friends with a High Tea , the service was excellent. The gentleman who looked after us gave us his undivided attention explaining everything bout the food & the Hotel.
The food was delightful, if I had to make a suggestion it would be that there could have been some warm savoury pieces included .
A wonderful experience
Ron Sara FCIA an ex judge for the Catering Institute of Australia Gold Plate Awards

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Ron S,

Thank you for celebrating your 60th wedding anniversary with us at COMO The Treasury.

The team and I are delighted your celebration was most memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.