“Lovely Restaurant Excellent food and service”
Review of The Empire

The Empire
Ranked #331 of 1,503 Restaurants in Perth
Description: Welcome to our restaurant! It's a family run business that originally comes from Rome with a big passion for traditional roman pizzas and homemade pasta. Our menu is inspired from dishes all over Italy and with a couple of hint of our chefs creativity. We invite you to come and taste our first quality products in our cosy indoors al fresco area.
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Recently we attended a concert at the Astor theatre in Mt Lawley, choosing to find somewhere to eat along our walk to the theatre, how fortunate were we to have chosen this lovely restaurant, we were greeted and seated immediately by our host, offered water and menu's,we were limited for time due to the show and enquired as to the length of wait for meals ,no problem what so ever, they were served in no time at all and absolutely delicious, very traditional Italian Pizza, and the Pasta was "Buonissimo !!" From what we saw of other patrons meals they all looked delicious ,so much so that even though we live in Rockingham ,I would happily travel up to Mt Lawley again just to dine in this lovely Restaurant again,and again,

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Caught up with friends here and was pleasantly surprised, never heard of it until a week before and the food ambiance was very good.
Definitely will return here again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had a great evening on Friday at this restaurant, the food was absolutely delicious and the staff were very attentive.
A table of 8 and not a morsel of food left on their plates!! Pizza was fabulous so definitely a great spot for a cheap meal as it's BYO.
We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

What a disappointment. I've even reviewed this restaurant on Zomato and instead of taking into consideration of the points I have raised the owner says things like- other people are happy or my chef tries hard etc. The point he misses is that WE were disappointed. They even tried to charge for byo when it is illegal to charge for byo when not stated in literature including the menu. When I pointed this out they said they were doing us a favour! Yeah like obey the law!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had a really good meal there. The food was well prepared and delicious. However the portions were quite small and even after 3 courses I was still hungry. Service was a little above average as they seemed to be short on staff for a Saturday night. When I booked I requested a window seat but was put in the back. Guess I wasn't pretty enough to be on display.