“So tasty”
Review of Green Time

Green Time
Ranked #454 of 2,428 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Description: Healthy marries Delicious at plant-based Green Time eatery/ restaurant - where everything is vegan and vegetarian friendly and handmade with care for your health and our planet's well-being. From gourmet burgers, Mexican platters and Asian noodles, we create flavours from scratch for a plant-powered real food experience like no other. A deliciously range of handmade, plant-based, allergy-friendly sweet treats await in the cabinet: dairy-free, refined-sugar-free, nut-free, gluten-free options for everyone. Wash it all down with homemade almond milk, or go for a tropical pink dragonfruit smoothie if you're after something more exotic!
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I go there sometimes because it's vegan and sooo yummy.
It's a little bit expensive unfortunately.. :/

1  Thank JulietteCzb

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I LOVE their delicious food: it's an excellent place for lunch or dinner with a great menu whether you like burgers, noodles or salads. I'm also very fond of their blueberry cheesecake. All healthy and plant-based, simply awesome!

1  Thank MonFitnessFanatic
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Had such a delicious dinner at Green Time. It's got quite a chilled cafe feel inside but the walls are painted with the story of how Green Time started and it's so inspiring! The food was just incredible. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Zoe H
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I, both vegetarians, popped in for dinner recently and loved the philosophy that underpins this restaurant. The walls are adorned with aspects of their philosophy and heaps of facts about sustainability. The young woman owner is doing a good thing.

I like the concept of taking traditional meals and reinterpreting them in a vegetarian or vegan way. We opted for the smokey burger and the quesadilla but I think we'd order differently another time.

Personally, I found both of them a bit too spicy and I don't mind a bit of spice in my food. That said, they were nicely presented and the cost was moderate. People beside us were having noodles and they looked amazing - I'll go back and try them.

The service was exceptionally friendly and personalised and the clearly evident attention to recycling and sustainability is great. The restaurant is very spacious and wasn't too bustling when we went at about 7pm.

1  Thank Linda K
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Spacious and bright restaurant from someone on a mission. Lovely selection of vegan food, everything home made. I'll have to go back a few times to try everything on the menu.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member