Lowest prices for your stay
US$243
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
US$242
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Prestigia.com
US$234
PricelineUS$243
eDreamsUS$243
TravelocityUS$242
3,565 results
All reviews lava restaurant luxury room viaduct harbour beautiful hotel rain shower turn down service nespresso machine wynyard quarter junior suite new zealand restaurants and bars comfortable bed large bathroom city view ferry terminal valet parking long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night on our honeymoon. The facilities were great, right down to the Dyson hairdryer in the rooms. We had a couple of drinks in the bar which had a great vibe on a Saturday night and dinner at the restaurant. The restaurant food was faultless and we have to mention the staff member looking after us, Paramee. She was so lovely and attentive and while all staff were friendly she was the stand out of our stay. The location is also excellent. An easy walk to two different restaurant/bar precincts along the water. The only minor downside was our room was a little noisy from revellers on a Saturday night. Not all rooms would have this issue though.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dakotah Bishop, Other at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Bonjour Tracey S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review of your most recent experience. I am delighted to hear you had an excellent stay and enjoyed our harbour location and the dedicated service. I will pass on your lovely comments to Paramee as she will be so pleased to hear she had such an impact on your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Hotel is a hotel I keep going back to. Service, comfort and amenities second to none. It's also central so easy walking into town and restaurants in the area. The staff are always so friendly and helpful too - nothing is a problem.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Bonjour Lesley J,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to have you return with us and I am delighted to hear you appreciate the friendly and helpful service from our dedicated ambassadors. I will pass on your lovely comments to them all.

Thanks again for your sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Stayed overnight to take advantage of one of my Accor Suite Night Upgrades. The process of making the booking over the phone (o/s call centre) was incredibly painful and almost put me off going through with it. They really must make online redemption of these nights available.

The hotel in its Sofitel branding is relatively new and the common spaces have been refreshed to represent the French influence which is pleasing. The check-in process was very quick, yet warm.

The room itself was probably the most generic corporate style of any Sofitel I've stayed at. Nothing worth complaining about, but the Sofitel experience doesn't extend to the rooms. But a comfortable bed and large, clean bathroom were welcomed.

We tried to dine at the restaurant but the hotel was full on the night of our stay and had no availability. We were intending to use Accor Plus at dinner, so this was disappointing. We did make good use of the executive lounge for pre-dinner drinks and snacks. One of the better lounges I've experienced.

Breakfast was great - good quality and prompt service even on what was a busy Sunday service.

We also enjoyed use of the pool and spa. The gym is right in front of the pool with little privacy which is kind of off for both pool and gym users.

The only negative experience was at Sabrage Champagne bar - appalling service that gets its own two star review.

But overall, a comfortable stay. I probably wouldn't stay again, there are so many downtown options and the Sofitel lacks something to draw you back.

Date of stay: April 2021

Bonjour Sheamus_81,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest and detailed feedback on your most recent stay. It seems we have provided some good experiences and some not so good experiences throughout. This is certainly not the service that we pride ourselves with and it is disappointing to hear we have let you down.

Please contact me directly on Dakotah.Bishop@sofitel.com when you are next considering to book in Auckland so I can offer some extra courtesies and personally ensure you have a wonderful stay.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

An awesome weekend staycation. Been Accor platinum member again lately . For this stay: Room been upgraded , welcome amenities received , welcome drink voucher grabbed, room key ready when I walk to the lobby . The lady whom check in for us have recognized us straight way , I am so flattered . And provide us an professional and efficient check in experience. Hand over over key without any delay , and walk us to elevator. The staff at club lounge and dining rooms also provided high standards services . Thank you team Sofite Auckland ! I love stay here , and definitely come back more often.

Room tip: Make sure reserve a table for dinner. Always been full.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Som Namprasert, Other at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Bonjour Ferdinand,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a wonderful review and for the appreciation of the service provided by our friendly, helpful and dedicated ambassadors. I will pass on your lovely comments to all of them as it serves as encouragement to do what we do everyday.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

Spent a weekend here. Beautiful hotel. Front of House were extremely helpful. The room was fine, if a little small. Great view of Viaduct Harbour. Used their Club facilities which were very good. The disappointment was La Maree Restaurant for both breakfast and an evening meal, with poor service.

Date of stay: June 2021