Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$242
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
3,565 results
All reviews lava restaurant luxury room viaduct harbour beautiful hotel rain shower turn down service nespresso machine wynyard quarter junior suite new zealand restaurants and bars comfortable bed large bathroom city view ferry terminal valet parking long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021

This is my second recent stage. In the City of Sails for business. Was upgraded due to my membership and I paid only a little more. I got the deluxe marina view room. Awesome sized room and a fantastic shower. Used the executive lounge for a business meeting with food and drink spectacular

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Dakotah Bishop, Other at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Bonjour Paul_S898,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am so delighted to hear you had a wonderful business trip with us and enjoyed the benefits in our Club Millesime.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon for you to enjoy more member benefits.

Take care and stay safe!

Reviewed 7 August 2021

We were brilliantly taken care of. We were given welcome drinks, a late checkout and a delicious cake was delivered to our room. Very nice surprise and a welcome evening away from the kids.
Thanks again Sofitel for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bonjour Jandldowd,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback on Trip Advisor.

It brings me great joy to hear you had a fantastic and relaxing stay away from the kids. Hopefully we can help you to enjoy another weekend away soon, after the lockdowns of course!

Take care and stay safe and we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2021

The staff are amazing here especially Brett In club lounge what a host top class. If you're looking for privacy do book a high floor harbour view. Nice spacious room , felt very welcomed and at home. There were a few very small concerns with stay .However the the gracious dm saw to these.Food in la Maree was awesome ..highly recommend .The weekly a la carte breakfast was faultless. Will be back . Thanks for making our birthday more special .Rooms are nice and have good decor however I can see signs of some refresh needed to maintain the top standard.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Dakotah Bishop, Other at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Bonjour MadsenCo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your fantastic feedback about your most recent stay.

I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our beautiful Waitemata Harbour views and excellent service from our friendly and helpful ambassadors, especially Brett who is a true gem of Sofitel Auckland. I will make sure I pass on your lovely comments to all of our ambassadors as it serves as encouragement.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and all of the support and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

Although the hotel is a bit dated, the location make it perfect, overlooking the harbour and close to everything, all the staff were so friendly and helpful it made our stay even better, great breakfast at Giraffe downstairs, room with a harbour view is a must

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bonjour,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a wonderful review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope we welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

There are so many people to thank at this hotel all staff were great. Special thanks to the two guys in the Sofitel Club Lounge (great job). The bed was just how my wife and I like a bed. Cleaning staff did a great job. Breakfast was good. This Sofitel has improved so much since our last visit and that was pretty good this was better. Well done all.

Bonjour Tourist28479780672,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent stay.

It brings me great joy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and especially the wonderful service from Brett and Chez in the club lounge who are true superstars of the Sofitel family! I will pass on your kind feedback to all of our ambassadors as it serves as encouragement to do what we do everyday.

Thank you once again for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back again, hopefully soon!