“The place that makes true French cry with joy”
Review of Vaniye Patisserie

Vaniye Patisserie
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Vaniye is a Contemporary luxury Parisian style Patisserie in Parnell. We’re passionate about the refined art of delicate desserts, bringing you a new sensory experience starting from visual presentation through to the intense aromas and flavours from our quality ingredients.Complimentary to our fine desserts, we serve organic Kokako coffee, Harney&Sons tea, and our home made Valrhona hot chocolate. We welcome you to our boutique where our hôte/hôtesse will personally guide you through our many culinary delights. Vaniye is the sweet side of fine dining.
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I work in a company with lots of French away from home, claiming that there is no place that makes croissants, pains au chocolat and baguette sandwiches like home. This was true until we found Vaniye. The croissants are like biting into a cloud (note there is no trace of grease). All of their food tastes and looks amazing, and meets the requirements of the most demanding gourmet. The catering is always delivered on time. The team is accommodating and Laurent and Sonia always try to meet their customers' demands, but without ever compromising on very high quality.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I have been a regular at this place and I must say I always leave this place super satisfied. Love how they bring out desserts using the season's freshest produces and there is always new flavour coming. I just love coming here to try out the new creations! Oh... and did I mention that there is also great coffee and their baguette is also a must-try if you are not a sweet tooth?

Reviewed 10 October 2015

This cafe offers such a wide range of quality pastries and coffee...just dont know what to start with. Love the croissant, and definitely need to try out their dark chocolate cakes! super authentic offering by a French couple....thanks for brightening up my weekend!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

We are fortunate enough to have Vaniye only a block from our office. With 2 French nationals in our team they already knew this was the best place in Auckland for French pastries. We've enjoyed a wide range of their cakes for various office celebrations.

The detail and quality of the cakes are quite extraordinary.

Couldn't recommend more highly.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

The girlfriend LOVED the mini little cakes!
Ordered 9 out of 10 of the lovely little desserts, didn't get to try any of them my self unfortunately, but the raving reviews from her office has got me thinking of ordering them again!

Thanks again Patisserie Vainye