Book In Advance
ā€‚ā€‚
Ways to Experience Odyssey Sensory Maze
from US$16.08
More Info
All reviews ball pit great fun hour pass fun experience queenstown
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a mum & daughter date with my 17 year old. The maze and whole experience was unexpected but really fun, all the rooms were amazing!!.. the staff member on duty was very friendly to deal with too.
I will bring my other kids back to share the experience.

Date of experience: May 2021
odysseysensorymaze, Manager at Odyssey Sensory Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Alexis, thanks for your 5-Star Review! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us! We look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Maze was awesome! I would never imagine that this was there if I have not typed 'What to do in Auckland today' (Saturday).
The person that served us and another 2 families was great. Very clear, showed knowledge and explained everything about the safety and warnings.

I am definitely coming back and taking the second option where we can do multiple runs.

Regards

Date of experience: May 2021

We're so glad to hear you had a great time and that our staff were informative and helpful. We look forward to having you back! Thanks for the 5-Stars!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The sensory maze is so cool!! Iā€™m 19 years old and felt like a child, having so much fun, especially in the ball pit! All the different rooms were so cool and unexpected and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there

Date of experience: May 2021

Thanks for your 5-Star Review! We're stoked to hear you had a great time with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed this place, definitely want to go back, would recommend to anyone visiting Queenstown

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a cool set-up! My 4yr old daughter (and I) found a couple of parts a bit scary but she LOVED the balloons. She was happy to go through a 2nd time enjoying it more because she knew what to expect.

Date of experience: May 2021

Hi there! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in the maze and were both brave enough to make it past the scary bits. Thanks for coming! and we hope to see you again sometime!