“Incredible evening”

Ranked #2 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My sister and I arranged a voucher to The Grove for our parents for their 40th wedding anniversary. Everything about the evening, from the moment they were greeted at the door, to the world class service, to the delicious food and manner in which it was served was impeccable. They had the 4 course degustation which took a little over 2 hours. The evening was smooth and their waiter paid attention for their every need. To all Grove staff: Thank you so much for making this such a wonderful, memorable evening for my parents. The service and food was world class and my sister and I are so grateful to you for making this evening so polished and special.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

The food was superb.
The service was excellent.
The ambiance made me feel comfortable and happy.
I felt like The Grove’s sole mission was to give me and my sister a memorable evening.
They did accomplish just that.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had the degustation on a Monday night. Was a perfect evening from start to finish, food was superb and service excellent. Although we were a table of 6, felt like an intimate evening. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined here with two friends over the weekend. Werk decided on the 7 course degustation option. From the first course untill the last course thr dishes were of a gery high standard. Beautifully presented, with amazing flavours and taste. The service was exceptional with all staff knowledge with regards to the food and alternative options available for one person in our party who didn't like seafood. The last desert was stand out. The Grove can be very proud of themselves, we've dined in several fine dining establishments in Asia and America and TheGrive is defenitely up there with the best.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing. Service very slow. There was a large group dining and the staff numbers were too low to cater for these numbers and as a consequence others suffered with slow service and long waits between courses. A dinner that started at 8 didnt finish till 11. Too late.