Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$152
Hilton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
US$132
US$92
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Best Western Newmarket Inn & Suites(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$117
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Pool
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$45
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
US$158
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparnell roadgreat cafeauckland museumwithin walking distanceeasy accessgood sizestayed one nightnew zealandcbddrivewaysuburbmattressesensuite
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This accommodation is great for its location, and being so close to the CBD. The rooms are okay, the beds weren't the comfiest I've slept in, but they did the job. Unfortunately we had very noisy people in the room next to us who decided to clamber in the room at midnight and talk and laugh until the early hours (the walls are paper thin). Parking is limited, but when we stayed there was enough room for our car. Very nice cafes and restaurants along Parnell Road, and the Chocolate Boutique across the road is a must visit!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Arrive at 10am with my knee in a lot of pain and desparate to lie down. They were able to check me in early. Thank you. The room was older style but spacious and very comfortable. Staff were friendly. This hotel is great value for the price. As i explored the area i found a great group of restaurants over the road of which i can recommend the Lava room.

Walking the area with partial views of the ocean at times was pleasant. Thank you Parnell Inn i arrived in a lot of knee pain and left with a great nights sleep.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Outback Billy G
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Cozy, clean room. The bed is nicely done and crisp, free wifi which is really great, quiet accommodation perfect for people who wants to get away from the city's noise. Parnell has so much to offer, we're just a new couple and it was a romantic place for us. Amazing chocolate shops, restaurants, and historic.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2016

This hotel was just about passable as a place to stay in Auckland. In reality you could do a lot better for the amount of money I spent. The linen was clean and there was a good size tv in my room and tea and coffee making facilities, I also noticed some of the ledges in the bathroom weren't clean.However, there is no food available so you have to go out and find a place to eat and no reception in the night time. That said there are plenty of nice places in Parnell.This hotel's strength is it's location. Parnell is a nice destination and is walking distance or a short cab ride to the CBD.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2016

The Motel was only acceptable but the Service not so! Had booked seven rooms for my son's wedding, when we arrived the Receptionist seemed very muddled and unorganised. Then when i went to iron My Husband's white shirt for the wedding and the Iron had so much muck on it that it marked the shirt. They acted like it was a bother to find another clean one. Then after checking out and trying to have a catch up Breakfast across the road with the family before they all departed again , I was called back to reception to be told we hadnt paid for two rooms that they people hadnt showed up for. After 15mins to half an hour of explaining and confirming all seven rooms were used and paid for...to hear "I have no idea what yesterdays receptionist has done" Not my problem..they wasted valuable time that I could have been spending with my family making me listen to their terrible processes. Worst $1300 ever spent.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family