“Fast food Mexican”

Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: Fresh Baja Mexican
Description: Fresh Baja Mexican
Reviewed 4 November 2017

This branch of Mad Mex was located around the corner from our Queen Street Hotel Grand Mecure.

We had lunch here on a drizzling day after visiting the Sky Tower.

I enjoyed nachos whilst my wife had a quesadilla.

We both enjoyed our meal in a casual setting at this fast food restaurant.

1  Thank tommomelbourne

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Delicious fast food; love the burritos. If you can get a seat by the window it’s a good spot for watching the world go by.

MadMexFortSt, Manager at Mad Mex, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thanks Neil! we totally agree! Love that window seat, there's always something to see on Fort street.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

If your looking for something quick and tasty in the mall, than look no further than Max Mex. They have all the key meals you would expect from a Mexican restaurant but have the most amazing loaded fries.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Small portions. Might be ok for lunch but not dinner. Staff were friendly but tight with nacho toppings. Personal hate: charging extra on top of advertised price for guacamole with Nacho meal. If pubs can serve a big plate of nachos with all the toppings for the same price, why does a specialist place serve a small cardboard plate with stingy toppings and a surcharge? The kids thought it was ok. Not me. Note we went to Botany restaurant of same chain that has no presence on this site at time of writing. Average execution of what are simple dishes to make well.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I loooove Mexican food and as my hostel was pretty much next door to this place so I visited a couple of times! Each time I was served quickly and was very pleased with the hard shell tacos and fries. Would definitely recommend for a quick tasty bite!