“Great Stay, loved the Spa Bath!”
Review of Ballinor Motor Inn

Ballinor Motor Inn
Ranked #14 of 63 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stayed here with my wife and friends when in Hamilton to watch the Warriors match. The fantastic facilities in our room were a welcomed relief from the abysmal display the team showed on the field. The bath it the most comfortable bath i have ever been in. I am 6"3 and I fitted nicely with room to spare. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Studio with Spa Bath is a must.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly and efficient check in
Good studio unit well presented and very clean
Only issue was shower which once you turned on turned to ceiling so you had to hold fitting in your hand the whole time little bit of maintenance needed
Not noisy peaceful nights sleep

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The service given in this establishment was excellent - Hogan (the Manager) was great to deal with - accommodating and went the extra mile to fit in with our plans.... the motel was well serviced and clean and comfortable

Room Tip: Good off road parking - close to all ammenities
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed the night in the motel with my 2 kids under 8. I picked the Ballinor based on the great reviews and wasn't disappointed. It is very clean and tidy. The team must work very hard to maintain such a high standard. Hogan the manger is excellent. Replied to my email queries in 10 mins.
The only downside was the noisey people in the room above us. We were in room 15, there is only 1 or 2 rooms with rooms above.
The kids loved the big spa bath.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

One night stay. Hogan the owner gave me a friendly welcome and a quick check in. He took me to the room and explained the tv and air con controls. The studio was a spacious and very clean first floor room. It was very quiet and i enjoyed my time in the room. Hogan even looked after my car for me for 2 days at no extra charge, while i took the bus to Auckland. Thank you very much Hogan and i would like to book again next time im heading north.

Room Tip: Lovely clean rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo