Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019

The unit was clean and well organized. All the furniture are well maintained and clean. The rooms are spacious with lots of light streaming in through the big windows. The WIFI connection was very good and reliable. I would recommend this place to any one.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Affordable basic accommodation that would be perfect for a family of 4 on a budget, kitchens decent, shower/toilet separate and ok size, as is the lounge area, dairy across the road, central location but quiet in the bedroom, free wifi (2G).
No frills and pretty dated, but nice people and good value for money.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Absolutely shocking booking experience. I tried to book a same day room for my staff because we had another place fall through due to a wedding and a booking system error. The guy at motel six wouldn’t accept payment saying I was a third party because I was not staying there. They questioned my company and were very difficult and acted like they didn’t believe me or trust me even though I was only trying to make a payment. They acted like it was a hassle for them to take the booking and I was an inconvenience even though the room was available to book on bookings.com, why would you have a room available if you didn’t want it used. They are in the hospitality service industry yet their customer service was appalling and they wouldn’t let me pay so I ended up cancelling.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Made a last minute booking with this motel, expected it to be noisy next to the busy streets, but we had a lovely sleep in a very comfortable bed. Plenty of room, and comfortable sofa for watching TV. We could have cooked our own meals as everything for food preparation was available, but I wanted a break. Nothing flash, but for the price adequate. I would stay again if I was in the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Directions terrible, accomodation not great, not dirty but not over clean a bit grubby. Accomodating regarding early check in, as we had a cricket match to attend.
Planning not very good, bathroom and toilet off kitchen. Very dodgy heater hanging from wall.

Date of stay: February 2018