Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
US$108
PricelineUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
All reviews hamilton gardens grey street comfortable bed spa bath great shower would definitely stay here again walking distance place to stay enjoyed my stay lovely room visiting hamilton kitchen facilities only stayed one night heat pump comfortable stay excellent stay water pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

My stay was amazing here welcoming by host n my room was so clean n tidy to detail. I was very impressed. One of the.best in Hamilton. My spa bath was so relaxing after along day with all the treats to go with it. The bed was so comfy an I had a great sleep before big trip home next day

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Very clean,comfortable and easily accessible (especially from the South). We were pleased with every aspect and would stay there on our next trip to Hamilton. Plenty of off street parking and we felt welcome.

Room tip: We had a two bedroom unit which was spacious
Date of stay: September 2021
Ian Connell, Owner at Albert Court Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

We are so glad you felt welcome at Albert Court and found our motel clean, comfortable and easily accessible. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Hamilton.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

This is a basic motel but well set up, clean, tidy and with okay amenities. Our corner room was a bit of an odd layout with much of the lounge space occupied by a foldout bed which we had not asked for. The bedroom was quite small but location quiet and the bed comfortable. Good for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Anwil51
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Very nice rooms and environment , staff are friendly and amazing , I accidentally locked myself at 630am, there was an 0800 number to call and they were down and letting me in within 5 minutes , great service and again super friendly, would be staying here in my next return for sure

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words and amazing review :) We are delighted you found our staff so helpful and friendly. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Hamilton.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

We have stayed at the Albert Court on a number of occasions. They are always welcoming and the property is well kept with good clean facilities. The rooms are well equipped and booking is simple and efficient.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much :) We are absolutely delighted you always find Albert Court so welcoming and clean. We sincerely enjoy having you to stay and hope to see you again the next time you are in town