Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$89
Booking.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
CheapTicketsUS$83
TravelocityUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
All reviews motor lodge great location excellent shower one night handy location would stay again one bedroom unit comfortable bed motel kitchenette armchairs couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Handy location and easy to find.
Plenty of places to eat within easy walking distance or a supermarket.
Very clean, and well appointed.
Shame our unit didn’t have a couch or 2 armchairs to sit on to watch TV.
Comfortable bed and excellent shower.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 790suel
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Positives are location, presentation is amazingly clean for a competitive price however we were disappointed that they were advertising on their own website via their booking system that if you booked directly you received a complementary continental breakfast. We were advised due to COVID breakfast was not available when we asked at check-in. At the time we were in level 1 & they were happy to provide milk for hot drinks so why not packet cereal & fruit etc? We were offered a full refund if we did not want to stay however as it was 4.30pm that was not acceptable.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gksmith
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

I stay in quite a lot of motels through work and travel. This motel has to be one of my favourites! I was welcomed by the manager who was lovely and took an interest in why I was staying in Hamilton. I had to stay longer than expected so he juggled everything around at the last minute so I could remain in the same room even though the motel was fully booked.
The room was extremely clean and tidy (with very nice coffee) and very comfortable!
It is also situated close to town making walking ir driving around very easy.
I cannot fault the Arena Court Motel and will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2020

I was only here for one night but this place is amazing, friendly host, warm, clean, spacious and spotless unit with fabulous shower/bathroom. Very close to everything I needed and quiet yet close to main arterial routes. I highly recommend this place. The price was incredible too. Just loved it.

Room tip: All rooms looked ideal to me
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 3 July 2020

We were visiting family in central Hamilton . This motel represented Fantastic value , a great location and we enjoyed very friendly service .Everything was spotless. I can’t wait to visit again. We were offered a complimentary upgrade .

Date of stay: June 2020