“Best Thai restaurant”

Ranked #50 of 215 Restaurants in Napier
Price range: US$12 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Most Award Thai Restaurant in Napier - The Thai Chef's restaurant was awarded "Thai Select" PREMIUM by the Thai Prime Minister H.E. Yingluck Shinawatra on March 24, 2013 in recognition of their high quality and authenticity of Royal Thai Cuisine. Now you be the Judge.....Deliveries & TakeoutsFully licensed.Lunch Tuesday to FridayDinner 7 nights
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have now been to the Thai restaurant in onekawa twice and both times I have really enjoyed their food and the choices that they offer . I have tried different kinds off dishes and have not been disappointed at what I have chosen. The staff have been very help full when making up your mind up as to what spices and weather it is to hot for my taste . I would definitely go to the restaurant again just to try something different and for the experience off learning more about their foods. I recommend this restaurant and do go and try it

Reviewed 29 September 2017

best Thai restaurant in Hawkes Bay. say Max said.
and they will look after you.
lots parking.
easy to get to.
I was born and raised just around the corner.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had a nice nice mid week with friends. Two of which are spice addicts. So Thai was a great choice. Thai Chef has a great history they started out in a caravan and were so successful they were able to set up a restaurant.

There is a huge choice of dishes, I had the duck and it was nice. The spice addicts were happy, my mi,d was more spicy than I would except but on a par with south Thailand. The service was great, friendly and efficient.

On the night we were there were a significant group over 65 years but I suspect that changes later in the week.

Nice night all around.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

All 6 of us were very happy with the food. We are visitors but the locals tell us they come often which is why we all came today.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We usually love the food from Thai Chef's but today it was crap, chewy pre cooked meat, stodgy pancake rolls and an excess of poorly cut and prepared veggies.