“Multiple visits”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We keep coming back here as I absolutely love their Mojo Coffee.
Furthermore there is a great selection of various foods to choose from.
So no matter what time of day, there is always something to placate the palate especially the eggs Benedict.
We like the atmosphere of the place, it is also clean and tidy. Most of the time the staff are fabulous. Only during our last visit one of the staff might not have had enough sleep?! Otherwise this would have been an excellent review.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Not a quirky and flamboyant as it was under the old owner but still good.

Food excellent. Service good.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I have just left AJUNA and was totally disgusted with its service. I waited over 40 minutes for an egg Benedict and when I went up to the counter to find what had happened to it I then had to wait another 5 for someone to come out and was asked do I want my money back. Said no and they said it was just about ready. In the mean time while waiting 4 other tables were served with cooked meals. Finally I went back and asked it to be done for a takeaway. Still another 10 minutes I finally gave up and asked for my money back It was obvious that it had never been started so why lie. I have never had this type of service from them before and have always gone there for brunch. I feel very sorry for the service staff that have to put up with the poor service from the kitchen.

neilwN6696CI, Owner at Cafe Divine, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Longforgan you are clearly demented, you have already had this post deleted from another forum and so you turn up here with your fabrications.The time record on your order docket records your order was placed at 11.54 am and the time record on your refund docket shows 12.16 pm. So we can see there was exactly 22 minutes between placing your order and your refund. You started ranting after just 7 minutes waiting. When you demanded your money back your meal was on the plate and ready to be delivered. My staff have told me that you are the by far the worst bully they have ever had to deal with. I suspect that you need some professional help.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This cafe is seems to be open a little later than others in the afternoon and usually has something to eat left in the food cabinet later in the day. Friendly team

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

As noted above the cafe Devine is no longer there and new owners took over approx 18 months ago . The cafe is now called "Ajuna". Went there for a late lunch and although the kitchen was closed we were still able to get. Substantial meal. The sausage rolls were great! Good service and friendly staff. I would highly recommend.