“Fresh and fabulous”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Our third time back to this lovely cafe for Sunday breakfast. The food is fresh and well cooked. There is a sense that each plate has had good though put into it. Not just some scrambled eggs and bacon chucked on a plate. Their brown toast bread is simply delicious . The staff were friendly and the cafe was busy but meals and coffee were served in good time. Will keep on my returns list.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I meet with a friend here for coffee. Its a wonderful spot - captures the sun and lots of parking. The staff were attentive to us and gave us water as we sat down. We ordered coffee and brioches - the brioches came highly recommended so we got one of each. I can tell you I'd recommend them they were amazing!

We didn't eat a full meal here but nonetheless the service was prompt and we were able to enjoy our time over coffee.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stopped at Smiths last week on a very rainy day for a cuppa. I had a small muffin (without any butter offered) and my husband had a heated cheese scone with butter. We had two regular cappuccinos. The cost $22. This would be the most expensive afternoon tea we have had and we do this often in Napier, Hastings and Havelock North. The food/capuccinos are nothing special. Sorry Smiths but at these prices, we won't be back.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I went with a colleague and his family to go over some business matters. The manager was quite rude and was unaccommodating. She looked down on us and when the food arrived, it really did not taste good. We tried to speak with the manager to explain things but she was arrogant and dismissive. Apart from appearance, the food and the experience was not worth the money and time. There is no privacy there so everyone can hear what you are saying to your friends and colleagues. I recommend that you go and walk around as there are much nicer and friendlier cafes.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great place for B/F I had the Breakfast tartine; with Prosciutto crab apple whipped ricotta amazing and the coffee was great complimented with great service thanks guys we will be back on our next trip