“WOW”
Review of Sushi Club

Sushi Club
Ranked #64 of 217 Restaurants in Napier
Reviewed 24 June 2017

All restaurantes were closed or empty at 5 pm on friday and walking through downtown we got to this jewel which is very busy with people dining there or take aways.
It is very affordable, very simple (as you choose what you want) and very tasty. Nothing fancy but really good sushi. We don't have that "serve yourself idea" in Mexico so it was so great you can try many kinds of sushi bites instead of one roll.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

If you are after some really nice sushi, come to the Sushi club in Napier. If you order from the menu, you wont be leaving hungry. Decent serving and really nice tastes. My wife and I always come here if we get that chance.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

the sushi here is not bad if you are not picky. We having our brunch here and was really full. we dine here for 11 pax Personally thing worth for it. not really spacious. go early if you really want to have a group going together.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Quite large sushi helpings. The tuna was particularly good. There was a lot of fried sushis and also a lot of items with sauces on them. There was enough choices that you can find what you want though. A good lunch stop

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I wandered the streets looking for something for lunch, I came across this little sushi bar tucked away and wandered in.

The selection of sushi was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed what I chose and wish I could of had more!! I would have liked to have purchased more meals here!