All reviews spa bath west quay chip shop separate bedroom short drive main road great place to stay relaxing stay good size art deco gym kitchenette motel unit accommodation laundry
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay for 4 guests
Room was very clean and spacious
Freindly staff and helpful
Nice little deck out side of the room
Loved it here 2
Twin beds in separate room
Good value for money
Gym onsite
Sorry no photo s of the room
Food and pubs less than 1 km away

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
daverayner53, Owner at At the Rocks Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you Mary M for your lovely review.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Lovely and clean with all amenities you wanted. Plenty of room in the unit and the tea, coffee, shower stuff, etc. was always kept well supplied.

Am booked in for next year's Art Deco. As we have a vintage car, we really appreciated the off-road parking and David looked after our vehicle as well, which we really appreciated.

Our unit had 2 TVs and a spa bath as well as the shower.

Room Tip: Wheelchair accessible. Plenty of parking space (and wide parks)
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
daverayner53, Owner at At the Rocks Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review Sandra.Looking forward to seeing you next year for another great art deco weekend.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

A short walking distance to the beach, so not really "At the Rocks". Our room was basic, but sufficient and clean. If you like long walks, you can walk to the centre of Napier (about 1 hour). Otherwise, a short trip by car is required, about 7 minutes. Reception was a bit flat; did not feel overly welcome as the greeting at arrival was not overly warm.

Room Tip: Away from the road.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Great stay.nice room and very accomading.
Our granddaughter loved the big spare bed
Not far from the beach and fush and chip shop.

Dave does a Great job and nothing is a
We will be back for another relaxing stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
daverayner53, Owner at At the Rocks Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thanks Craige,
I will look forward to seeing you again,you will always be welcome.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had the priviledge to stay at the Rocks,my room had everything that I needed.
It was really clean,bed was comfortable.My first room had a big spa with a shower and was awesome for myself and my daughter.I stayed on when my daughter left and I was moved to another room with only a shower but once again was more than adequate for my needs.I had the use of the gym which was excellent and Dave couldn't have been more accommodating and was friendly through my stay.I totally enjoyed the Rocks,the service was great and I have no hesitation in recommending this beautiful place near the beach.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
daverayner53, Owner at At the Rocks Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you blackmondo 63 ,you will always be welcome back