Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$242.28
from US$316.47
from US$411.65
More Info
All reviews free fall tandem master sky diving awesome jump great instructor awesome experience adrenaline rush bucket list maurice parachute freefall bauer bay 20000ft nz crew clouds
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Sunday was my 4th skydive, first one in the beautiful Bay of Islands, and my highest jump so far. Maurice, my tandum master, was the perfect tandum buddy and he made me feel at ease right from the start! Jumping out of a plane at 20.000 feet was the most exhilarating experience ever, with spectacular views, and I would highly recommend taking that leap with Skydive Bay of Islands :)

Date of experience: December 2020
PaigeMoor, Front Office Manager at Skydive Bay of Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for an awesome review! We're stoke to hear that you had such an amazing experience with spectacular views. Hopefully we'll see you again for your 5th!

Reviewed 8 December 2020

Best experience ever! Was so nervous at first, but Prashant was just amazing, make me feel super safe and gave me confidence!

Date of experience: December 2020
PaigeMoor, Front Office Manager at Skydive Bay of Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

We're glad to here you had an awesome experience and felt safe & confident throughout!

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

I was very comfortable the whole time, my advisor was very nice, and the free falling was very fun, and so was the parachute section.
He talked to me a lot and kept the video interesting, and I didn't die! So well done :)

Date of experience: December 2020
PaigeMoor, Front Office Manager at Skydive Bay of Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed you experience and look forward to jumping with you again soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2020

The 20,000ft skydive was amazing! I've done two skydives previously at other locations, and this is my highest dive yet. The crew were very professional and passionate about what they do, and despite the weather having patches of rain throughout the day they found a sunny gap for us to have a skydive with a stunning view of the Bay of Islands. Prashant's also very energetic and made the dive incredibly fun!

Date of experience: November 2020
PaigeMoor, Front Office Manager at Skydive Bay of Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Thanks for the awesome review Larry! We're glad to hear you had such an enjoyable experience and that we managed to get a perfect break in the weather to give you the best experience of the Bay of Islands!

Reviewed 7 November 2020

The most amazing surreal point in the jump when you lift your goggles and hear utter 'peace.' Freedom at its limit! Everyone should consider this on their bucket list. I am so glad I had the privilege of fundraising for the SPCA and experiencing an awesome time in my life with such an incredible instructor. Fantastic!

Date of experience: November 2020
PaigeMoor, Front Office Manager at Skydive Bay of Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2020

We're glad to hear you had such an incredible experience and would recommend it to other people. Thanks for the awesome review!