“Wonderful!”

Rotorua Paddle Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The beauty of Stand Up Paddling (SUP) is simple: it’s like walking on water. The grace of surfing and the power of paddling combine and give you the most fun you can have on water. Exploring, surfing, relaxing and working out! Let Rotorua Paddle Tours take you on a journey you’ll never forget. One of the best ways to experience New Zealand! Join us for a fun and amazing walk on water that will change your life. We are doing some amazing tours on SUPs (Stand-Up-Paddleboards) in Rotorua, New Zealand and we think your should come with us! We do trips around Rotorua's beautiful lakes. With some of New Zealand’s most beautiful waterways, surrounded by beautiful native Bush, wildlife , legendary natural hot springs and Turquoise water. Enjoy a brief lesson before embarking on our journey on one of the Stunning waterways available in the Rotorua region.
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first time on a paddleboard and I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to do it but Nicki had us up no problem. She and Denise are great. This is an awesome way to see the area. It was just two of us on the trip and we had the river to ourselves. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This was organised as an activity for a group of Mums to do to try something a bit different. It was so much fun. It was well organised and the guide's were awesome, encouraging and knowledgable.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

My wife and I were able to do the Ohua channel tour at the end of April. We had a perfect day, with the sun shinning and no wind. Our instructor was awesome. He gave us a great history of the area, and told us stories about Rotorua. The channel was really cool to travel through, and opened up into Lake Rotoiti. I would highly recommend making time for this, as it was totally worth it. Great instruction, great views, great time!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Had a wonderful time! I was a bit nervous but the instructors were so kind and helpful. An awesome, relaxing and peaceful experience.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I had booked on the hot pools tour with my partner, but unfortunately due to high winds we had to change to the Ohua channel tour. This was not a problem as it was well communicated and the tour was beautiful. Denise and Bernd were both good instructors and soon had the whole group standing up and paddling confidently. They taught us some more advanced turns and got some races going, but were equally accomodating for those who just wanted a relaxed paddle. Plenty of opportunities for a swim (sometimes not intentional) and lovely views. I would highly recommend this