US$93
US$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

RotoVegas Motel of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Aura Accommodation(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$110
US$107
Arista of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$149
Orbitz.com
VR Rotorua Lake Resort(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$116
US$112
Cedarwood Lakeside(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I booked accommodation here directly with SilverOaks Heritage back in January for the beginning of June and ended up cancelling the booking a couple of days later (still January) which I have proof of. Only to now find that they have taken the payment out of my account. They advised that i had not cancelled within the timeframe for there cancellation policy (24hrs)... I have them 5 months notice of cancellation. I have made several attempts at contacting them and have been hung up on, had no reply to my emails. Disgusting treatment. Avoid these con artists, they will rip you off!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
11  Thank 463jean
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Manager Hone (John) Chetty was very accommodating and a very pleasant man. He even greeted me in Māori and asked how I was in Te Reo Māori and he's Indian. That blew me away. Thank you Hone for being open and learning our native tongue of Aotearoa and an official language to this whenua.
Our room was lovely and warm he had turned heaters on as we arrived late. It had all cooking amenities. The room was clean. Beds were comfortable and clean. Overall it was a great couple of nights. I will definitely be going back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lee Anne S
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We had checked into the hotel for 3 nights over Queens Birthday weekend. After an hour we checked out, the hotel was awful.

The room was terrible, it was in a very poor state, the carpet was filthy with stains on it, the curtains were hanging off their rails and were mouldy. The windows were wide open when we checked in to hide the musty, stale smell.

The furniture was in a very poor state and was old and tired and just didn't look clean. The plug socket that the alarm clock was plugged into was black and the plastic cracked and missing. The paint/wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling. The whole room just felt dirty, to the point that I didn't even want to sit on the bed. Inside the wardrobe was also dirty and had cobwebs. There were ants climbing up the walls near the door and also when we opened the fridge door there were ants that came out from the side of the fridge.

We were staying in Rotorua with friends for the weekend to celebrate my husband's 40th and after half an hour of being in the room decided that we couldn't stay. We'd closed the windows as it was cold and because the room was musty my husband started to get all stuffy and his breathing was laboured due to asthma. Not the fun start to the weekend we expected.

We went online and found another motel up the street, after going to look at that room we decided to move and it was the best decision we made.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It should not be allowed to remain open, it is horrendous.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jamiejoannep
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stayed a couple of nights. Room was quite run down. Looks like the walls were painted, but bathroom window couldn't close which let cold air in, carpet was worn, cabinets were water damaged and moldy and TV reception wouldn't work unless the plug was sitting perfectly in the wall point. Carpet was dusty and found bits of rubbish under the bed. Wi-fi was included. Continental Breakfast was cereals, toast and tea/coffee.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed 3 June 2017

For accommodation with pricing similar to those of 4star hotels, this place is by the worst we've ever been to. Walked into a musty, mouldy room, toilet had toilet paper, didn't flush, had to call them in, then heater didn't work, so had to ask for this. Was given a small fan heater to heat up the room. Beds were musty, towels had stains, 2 of the 4 beds we had were extremely itchy, felt like there were bed bugs crawling around. Their website is completely false advertising. pool looks like something died in there.
disgusting, disappointing needs to be closed down. if I could give ZERO stars or even a negative score I would- unfortunately this doesn't give the option to do so.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family