US$157
US$108
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$100
US$119
Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$113
RotoVegas Motel of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

VR Rotorua Lake Resort(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$62
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Cedarwood Lakeside(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$75
Arista of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I was there for one day trip on the way to taupo and had to stay there .awesome place awesome place to stay where you can cook urself and a nice stay free wifi but slow .altogether not too bad .Receptionist was beautiful and friendly.definitely will visit next time and stay longer.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank gyaneshwor1987
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The photos on the website are not reflective of the place. The room we stayed in was old and tired. There were no curtains over the glass door and the curtains over the window were so thin that it was like daytime for the beds in the lounge. The beds were so old that you virtually touched the floor. We had booked for 2 nights but after one night left to find a better place to stay. I would not recommend this place. The sign out the front may look good but that's where it finishes.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Nothing whatsoever to recommend this establishment over the plethora of motels and hotels on Fenton Street. We simply chose it as being cheaper than most, and having one unit available for the night of Saturday 8th July 2017 - nephew's 21st birthday.

We checked in mid-afternoon that day, and found that there weren't enough towels, so requested one - we had to remind the owner again, then went out to the party. On our return two towels had appeared, so we were all set for the following morning.

The bathroom was very "sad" with cracked skirting and wallpaper, a loose toilet seat, BUT a lovely hot shower with great pressure.

We would never go back - it served its purpose, but left us underwhelmed.

Room Tip: #24 was upstairs and the back of the complex, so nice and quiet, but obviously would not suit anyone unable to negotiate those stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Tidy-Tony
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I booked accommodation here directly with SilverOaks Heritage back in January for the beginning of June and ended up cancelling the booking a couple of days later (still January) which I have proof of. Only to now find that they have taken the payment out of my account. They advised that i had not cancelled within the timeframe for there cancellation policy (24hrs)... I have them 5 months notice of cancellation. I have made several attempts at contacting them and have been hung up on, had no reply to my emails. Disgusting treatment. Avoid these con artists, they will rip you off!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
11  Thank 463jean
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Manager Hone (John) Chetty was very accommodating and a very pleasant man. He even greeted me in Māori and asked how I was in Te Reo Māori and he's Indian. That blew me away. Thank you Hone for being open and learning our native tongue of Aotearoa and an official language to this whenua.
Our room was lovely and warm he had turned heaters on as we arrived late. It had all cooking amenities. The room was clean. Beds were comfortable and clean. Overall it was a great couple of nights. I will definitely be going back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family