“Fantastic Recovery”

Ranked #21 of 181 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for one of New Plymouth’s best dining experiences, look no further. Situated within the Puke Ariki museum on St Aubyn street, noted for its stunning architecture and outstanding sea views, Arborio is open seven days from breakfast through to late night snacks and bar service. Here you can enjoy Arborio’s warm and genuine service, welcoming decor and tasty, generous fare. The emphasis at Arborio is on flavour using the freshest seasonal produce that can be sourced for our delicious New Zealand cuisine and authentic pizzas, pastas and risottos. Arborio, a great New Plymouth restaurant, see you there! Simon & Marnie x
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Made an early dinner reservation and was happy that we were squeezed in. Unfortunately there were two errors with our mains bit I have still rated high because the response to the errors was faultless and without hesitation. Additionally, the food was excellent and together with the service deserved a high rating.

1  Thank Drew H

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been to Arborio twice and both times the starter was very good, but the main courses were very tasteless and greasy.

4  Thank Orchidacea
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Monday. It was fairly busy with lots of moms and toddlers. The atmosphere was next with good water views. My food, the pizza, was average. I will say that the chicken burger, that someone at our table ordered, looked real good. I would go back and order something different.

3  Thank Rich30306
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Dined here for lunch recently. I must admit it wasn't as good as previous visits. Our waitress didn't know the specials and had to go ask three times regarding our menu questions. My friends glass was cleared from the table and it was still 1/3 full (we were too busy talking to notice it had been cleared). Personally I thought for a lunch menu it was a bit pricey (for N.P anyway) food was good though and it is in a good location.

3  Thank Rachie11
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Have been to this restaurant numerous times and cannot fault it.
Latest time was in a large group for a bday dinner, everyone loved there meals.

1  Thank caitlinpoppy