“Colin”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Took grandsons for brunch paid cash gave order to worker she struggled to understand supervisor was hopeless full of authority but not much else won't be back.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (215)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went inside to try order but the register wouldn’t let me make it lettuce wrapped but so complicated for a little request. Got told to go into drive thru to order it. The lady was so rude and told me it definitely wasn’t an option (which it is) and I told her I had been told it inside and she said “no you didn’t”. Get it together Taupo Mcdonalds worst service ever, get happier staff

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I think you would be hard pressed to find a dirtier mcDonalds we went for lunch so the kids could play in the plane, but it smelled like a few/ a lot of children did not make it to the toilet in time . Tables were filthy and the floor sticky.
Skip if you can !!!

1  Thank Y1250QBbeng
Reviewed 7 November 2020

I find it a little disappointing to buy a McFlurry and ask to swap out chocolate sauce for another flavor and be charged extra.. this is apparently standard practice when swapping sauces but I can order a chicken burger and swap Mayo for tomato sauce for no cost??
If I have taken nothing extra I don’t see why I’m charged extra???
Sad!!!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 18 June 2020

I'm in love. The food, the drinks, the people. I love everything about this Maccers. It's so great to walk in and feel like your in heaven. It's the best food I have EVER, and I mean EVER eaten in my WHOLE LIFETIME. It's so good and tasty, I would have day and night if I could. I could express my love for it all day but I have a problem with some of these clowns writing reviews. How dear can Homegrown2 say the restaurant is dirty I mean at least think of a better username before you came after the love of my life. And Frank D, when I went the customer service was great so you can take yourself and your revive to another fast food place!!! the disrespect

Date of visit: June 2020