“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to eat. The korma is delicious. This has become our regular in Blenheim as we have never been disappointed with the quality of food. Would recommend to those passing through and wanting a good curry.

1  Thank Ruaiti E

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Hi went there with my friends , the meal they provide there are good in quantity the only I don't like is customer service not up to the mark and also we took the left of the food as Takeway and they put the chicken and vegetarian curry in the same container.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

My friend and I were in town on Labour Day, so not much was open aside from this place and Pizza Hut. But wow, this was delicious! We'd actually gotten it mixed up with reviews for a different Indian restaurant that said the food was mild so order hotter. We ordered hot thinking it would be medium... but no, it was hot!!! Good flavor in addition to clearing out the sinuses!

We got the butter chicken and the lamb goisht. The lamb was hotter than the chicken... reminded me of a vindaloo.

So glad this place was open on the holiday!! They were decently busy with diners in and takeaway.

1  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I've been here quite a few times, for family dinner/lunches, for a dinner date or two with my partner, and takeaways too, I just can't get enough! The staff are absolutely lovely and the food is amazing, has to be the best Indian restaurant I've been too, and there's 3 of them here!

1  Thank Amelia H
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I found this restaurant by chance since it wasn't far from my hotel. Situated in the centre of Blenheim it is not difficult to find. For those used to Indian restaurants in the UK this will be a familiar experience with all the usual favourites on the menu. I visited on a weekday evening so it wasn't too busy. Welcome and service were good. I had Goan prawns and a couple of nan. The curry was very good ( they ask how spicy you like it) and the nans were big so be careful how many you order! They were also excellent as were the prawns. A familiar Indian restaurant experience in what is after all a small rural town. Very satisfying.