Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Ways to Experience Clos Henri Vineyard
from US$146.30
More Info
All reviews cheese platter wonderful tasting wine tasting different wines new zealand church soil lara vineyard vines sampling bottle grapes
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

After reading reviews on Trip Advisor I decided this was worth a stop. I was not disappointed and I am glad I chose to visit here rather than some of the larger wineries. We easily spent over an hour sampling wines and chatting. Make this a must to do.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Gorgeous little vineyard with a stunning little church making for the best photos of the day!
Sophie will teach you about how grapes taste differently according to the soil and the history of Clos Henri is a wonderful story.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Luvinspoonful
Reviewed 22 August 2020

Thank you Lara for the wonderful tasting. What a beautiful spot which is truly passionate about their stunning vines and wines.
We loved tasting here and being able to compare different wines from each soil type of the vineyard, and we also loved the French connection.
This place is gorgeous, a bit out of the way which makes it more special.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 2 June 2020

Delighted to have found this hidden gem in Blenheim. Lara was an amazing host, sharing the history of Clos Henri and taking the time to teach us all about winemaking. What we planned as a 45 min tasting turned into 2 hours as we fell in love with the church and enjoyed Lara's hospitality. For anyone looking for an experience that is unique and informative Clos Henri is your spot! Thank you again, Megan & rob.

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 1 June 2020 via mobile

The most unique and interesting wine tasting I’ve ever had. I throughly enjoyed our tasting and learned so much. 10/10 would come again!

Date of experience: May 2020