“Nice food and comfy chairs”

Mango Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #25 of 121 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: Indian, Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Chicken tikka mild still was quite spicy but enjoyable. Peshwari naan nice. Nasi goreng was lovely. Well worth a stop if looking for a nice Indian Malay meal.

1  Thank ozdrifter

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I have eaten at Mango several times and it has always been a lovely meal. This time I thought the food was average which is a surprise as it has always been really good on previous visits. I am not sure if it was because we had such a large group and everyone needing to be fed at the same time. I would still go back to this restaurant as I am sure this was a one off. Staff and very good.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Great atmosphere very good host reasonable cost we had rogan josh, beef rendang and Saag Chicken and a entree Mango platter which shrimps my normal dislikes but he enjoyed some we all enjoyed the experience and would go again
good wine selection

1  Thank bigash42
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Very good Indian cuisine for a fair price. Friendly, quick service. Good value, yummy taste. Very nice and many vegetarian options.

1  Thank TravMate2014
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Most delicious Indian in Blenheim. The staff are friendly. By far my favourite place to eat out. The Korma and Naan bread are to die for.

1  Thank loujay86