“Mexican Fiesta!”

Mexicali Fresh Wigram
Ranked #264 of 1,138 Restaurants in Christchurch
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: Every day we grill and roast our meats, chop our salsas and fry up our tortilla chips to bring you the fresh flavours of Mexico, Cali-style! Fully licensed, dine-in or takeway, open 10am-9pm Monday to Sunday.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Looking for a healthy take out, look no further.
Mexicali Fresh has yummy treats for all.
And if you don't want take out you can dine and enjoy a beer or wine as well.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Found this place on here. Is nicely decored. Also friendly staff. Yummy food. Enjoyed Quesadillas. Such cool Set up of places to eat. Enjoyed. Yummy

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch one Saturday, and wow, the food was excellent. Friends had recommended here, and brought us for lunch. Simple concept, work your way down the counter adding rice, beans, choice of meat, salads, guac and sauces etc.
I had the taco salad, which is served in a giant deep fried taco shell, which means you can eat as little or as much of the taco as you want. The flavours in the meats were good, and the salad and veggies were fresh and tasty.
Nice selection of soft drinks and beers on offer too.
I will be back... there's loads I want to try on the menu. It's a wee bit of a trek out to Wigram but worth the effort. Love it!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent, fresh and tasty food where I constantly changed my food choice as others were served.

The taco salad was fantastic! A huge deep fried bowl filled with my choices of refried beans, rice, salad, cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa! I had a tasty chicken filling but tasted the beef and mince which were so good and will be my next choice!

Will definitely return and work my way through the menu!

Happy hour drinks and cocktails available too!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It's not first time I'm here ,but always burrito make my stomach fill happy .
This time I took my friend to this place ,we have some cocktails for 10$ and a jucie burritos: pulled pork and vegetarian it's been delicious.
For dessert we have some chores with salted caramel sous .
Thanks for this evening .