“Terrible service and undercooked food”
Review of Crockett

Crockett
Ranked #236 of 1,195 Restaurants in Christchurch
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Description: Crockett is our modern take on a saloon; rugged yet refined. Our menu explores American cuisine through a contemporary lens, whilst our bar and drinks list are classically rooted but adventurously reinterpreted.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Unhelpful servers, sat our group of 6 at a tiny table in an empty restrant, ordered the hot cake, it took over 45 minutes to arrive and it was entirely uncooked. Would not recommend.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here and couldn’t decide what to order so got a bunch of small share plates. We loved all of them, especially the brisket tacos. We will be back to try the mains.

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

New Years eve we decided to dine here. Ordered a cocktail, pork hock & the beef cheeks. Very tasty meals. Also had the salted caramel slice for dessert.
Friendly service perfect spot on a sunny day.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

Our first visit to this restaurant with friends for dinner. The decor is nice and the staff friendly and efficient. My wife and I choose the pork hock which was excellent, one of our friends ordered the beef cheeks and said he would come back just to eat these again. I would certainly have enjoyed the meal more if the restaurant had not dimmed the lights so much that I could not see the food I was eating. This annoyed all our party so hopefully, the restaurant management will note this.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank alastair4
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

We went on a Sunday lunchtime and I really enjoyed the food I had. The fried Chicken we shared as an entree which was good. The Beef Cheek dish was also very good and my Lamb Pie was pretty awesome and there was nothing left on my plate. Service was excellent and there was a good beer selection.

Date of visit: December 2020