“Easy”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Joe's Garage has a lovely, easy, relaxing vibe which is bliss for after work drinks and casual get togethers. Nice beverages menu, friendly staff, fresh delicious food and easy to access. On the Yellow Metroline or there's plenty of off street parking in and around Church Corner.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for informal dining in an interesting suburban restaurant then head over to Joe's Garage. Reasonable menu and prices. Fun service.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

A few of us had breakfast here recently there is a great selection and generous helpings of quality food.The service was quick & friendly

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I come here regularly over the last few months. Such a chill environment with great food! Love the staff here super friendly and always up for a good yarn. Even though sometimes they are super busy they always do their best! Highly recommend! Will definitely be back soon! P.S I love the salads!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I've been three times now to Joes Garage in Riccarton and on all three times the service was awful. The food is always good and fairly priced but the service sucks. Yesterday I had an informal meeting there. I had to leave the table to ask to be served, a drinks order had been already taken and delivered. When taking orders the staff had no idea what liquors they offered and when a savoury muffin was requested the request was met with a blank look. Perhaps it is the customers job to be familiar with what is available?Then twice during our lunch discussion the waitress interupted our conversation for a benign question, no excuse me, just blurted something out that I now can't even remember what it was. This service reminds me why we don't tip in NZ.
Also the waitresses fly was down, the icing on the cake of a terrible performance! The food is good honest fare but it's a damn chore to get it.