Ibis Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$94
US$112
US$103
City Centre Motel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$90
US$79
Argyle on the Park(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Amross Court Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
Priceline
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$94
Priceline
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$197
US$189
All reviewsspacious studio roomseparate kitchenminute walkwithin walking distancesupermarketshowerrenovationmicrowavewifi
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Although we've stayed three times in the immediate area, this time we tried the Adorian and we are glad we did. The place is more modern than other options and very reasonable in rates. Andrew, the new manager, does an excellent job in accommodating his guests. The studio rooms are clean and comfortable with immediate outside parking available. Wifi is included, and the coverage seems to be good. It's a 23 minute walk to Christchurch CBD "junction", where the tram picks up passengers for a round the city tour. We thoroughly enjoyed our two-night stay and recommend it to others who might pass this one by due to its nondescript outside marquee. The best is inside where it counts and you should take a look.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The Adorian Motel was well presented with separate kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Bed was very comfortable with adequate room.
Location was not as close to tourist city sights as we expected. Took 30 minutes to walk to Information Isite

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked Adorian Motel because it was cheap and i have got a good deal from Jetstar. After booking this Motel, I checked and read some review from other people and they said that the management lady was sometime good and sometime not.

However, in my experience the Lady (owner) was very friendly and helpful and offered me to answer some questions regarding Christchurch. So all in all, everything was run smoothly and i like my room.

Now, the room itself was not too big, but it was comfortable enough for me and my wife. I think the management has done some minor renovation as the room very clean and good.

I do not mind comeback to Adorian Motel when we go to Christchurch again. I can recommend this motel as a good value motel. Also it is in pretty quiet street.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Comfortable and welcoming. Very convient having the bus stops at the end of the driveway. Owner very friendly and helpful. I experienced an asthma attack on my travels and when I arrived I was offered assistance at every level. The kindness and generousity shown was such a unique thing in this day and age given most businesses only really want your money. I would highly recommend the Adorian and it would be my first preference on a return to Christchurch.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Queenstown. The room was really comfortable and it overlooked a small garden which was well maintained. The bed sheets looked brand new.

There was a small it kitchen with all the utensil we would need to make breakfast.

But what really impressed me was when I accidentally left something in the room when we check-out. We were already 40 mins into our journey and there was no way we were going to turn back... I email the owner about the items I left and she actually mailed it back to me.

Thank you, once again!