“Sea food platter and Beef & Reef”

The Reef Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 397 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Great place, had dinner with friends and family. Seafood platter was good, a bit expensive but lot of varieties, quite filling though. Good ambience and the waitresses were nice, responsive and checked on us about the food. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Just a great place- food, service excellent. Half Shell oysters the best I have had. Seared Ahi great. Our server Alyssa super professional- informed and fast. Did not write anything down- photographic memory! We surely will return.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious seafood...... Nice and fresh the platter was great unsure if I'd pay full price for platter but definitely great spot. Staff were great

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We were there for my son's graduation. Service was very good until they forgot my meal. All meals were bought out at similar times and then they realised my meal had been missed. They apologised and offered a wine which I declined as we had a bottle at the table. My meal was bought out as everyone else had finished . As I went to pay I said I thought I should not pay for mine as it spoilt the evening for me not eating with the rest of the family. The cashier went and spoke to management and offered a 50% discount as it was due to human error. Not good enough and poor customer service post mistake.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Had the eye fillet steak...asked for it medium rare and it was beautifully cooked, the potato dish was a nice as were the mushrooms..We both enjoyed our meal in nice surroundings